Hartrup and Oatly - The Cutout Hartrup and Oatly - The Cutout

Slamacow! This was humorous as heck, and it shows! I love the part where the boss was squishing Pingo's head in. Had me laughing in fits.

Madness Heaven Remix 10 Madness Heaven Remix 10

Literal Madness perfection. Great job!

64 bits - Samus Returns (Animated Tribute) 64 bits - Samus Returns (Animated Tribute)

Smooth animation! Though the ending was a little sad, this is still one of the best animations this year! Nice work as always :).

Pmation: "Pasta La Vista, Baby" Pmation: "Pasta La Vista, Baby"

Very humorous, and excellent animation as always. Keep up the great work!

Rodin Dirty (18+) (LOOP) Rodin Dirty (18+) (LOOP)

Take my 5 stars Derpixon. Actually, you deserve 10,000 stars. Your works never cease to fail, and you're a god of hentai animations. God bless you.

Overwatch Noir Overwatch Noir

Awesome fluid animation, spectacular visuals, and an amazing song to fit in with it all. This is one of the best animations of the year!

To Goof A Predator To Goof A Predator

Speedo, I wanna throw you around like a football too.

Duty Commenced (18+) (LOOP) Duty Commenced (18+) (LOOP)

Thank you once again Derpixon for making my evening more special. God, I wish I could give you my entire soul just to make me more pron since I don't have the money to pay you :(.

MGSV: The Phantom Triggered MGSV: The Phantom Triggered

9.5 fiddles out of 10, was the best thing I've seen all day but could've had some improvements. Keep up the great work, Boss!

EdwardMarr responds:

Oh trust me I see the flaws too. I just wanted to get this thing over and done with. THank you for the review. and the great score despite that! :)

Endurance Test (18+) (LOOP) Endurance Test (18+) (LOOP)

Another fap, another 5 stars. Never stop making these hot flashes pls.